Sunday, August 17, 2008

Phelps, McCain, Anonymous Posts, etc.


Michael Phelps. Wow. There aren't words so I won't try.

And...

I've decided to change the settings for this blog and allow anonymous comment posting. I know lots of people read this blog. On average, I get about 300 or more independent page views a day. But, few people comment. Let's see if we can increase comments by allowing them to come in anonymously.

And...

Hasn't Obama run a terrible campaign the last 30 days? I think so. How arrogant is he to vacation in Hawaii with 90 days left in this campaign? Very.

And...

We have our big Republican Party fundraiser on Thursday, August 21. Consider joining us to support our Party and to help us raise the money we need to win races from the White House to the Courthouse. For more information, to buy a ticket, or to RSVP, call HQ at 513.381.5454 or e-mail Margaret Nafziger. Don't forget to congratulate Margaret on her engagement.