Friday, September 19, 2008

Bumblin' Biden At It Again


Joe Biden has a long history of saying very dumb things in public. His gaffes are legendary.

Did I mention he is a world famous plagiarist? Check this out.

His latest Biden blunder was to disparage Ohio State football while in his home state of Delaware. On his way out of Delaware, Biden bumped into the the Delaware Blue Hens football team at the airport. The Blue Hens, currently ranked 6th in Division I-AA, were at the airport.

In addressing his home state team, Biden offered these words: "I was out in Ohio...I told the folks in Ohio that we'd kick Ohio State's ass!" Read the full story here.

I doubt the Senator reads my blog, but he should. Let me help him understand a few things.

First, Delaware does NOT play Ohio State this year? Check out the OSU football schedule. Why in the world would you make a disparaging remark about Buckeye football if they weren't even on the schedule?

Second, and most importantly--a little math. Delaware: 3 electoral votes. Ohio: 20 electoral votes.

Third, YOU ARE A LOCK TO WIN DELAWARE. Ohio is the problem.

Why is it that Pres. Bush's gaffe's are replayed over and over and over, yet Bumblin' Biden's never are? I'll let you figure that out.

Save us Sarah!!!