Sunday, September 28, 2008

Signs

My Sunday rant...

Why do the Democrats always place their yard signs on public property and in the right-of-way? Watch closely. They do it.

Over the years, I have watched the Democrats essentially commit an illegal act: they litter the public rights-of-way with their yard signs!

I have urged every Republican to put their signs ONLY in yards where the property owner has authorized their placement. Furthermore, our Republican Party publishes a handbook of political yard sign laws so that our candidates comply with the law. We follow the law.

I am even more amazed at how judicial candidates simply flaunt the law and allow their signs placed in public property or rights-of-way. At the very least, shouldn't judicial candidates follow the law? When I ran for Judge, I found 2 of my signs on public property and personally exited my vehicle and removed them. Every judicial candidate should do the same.

To my Democrat friends: play by the rules!