Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday...

Did you do what this guy is doing when you saw the Obama budget? I did.

And...

I see that there is an announced Democratic candidate for the 2nd Congressional District. Who is he? Never heard of him.

And...

We have a busy week ahead at HQ. This week, I will attend an urban GOP chairman's meeting in Columbus. We will have several meetings with candidates and hopefully launch our new website.

And...

Our Committee 2010 is set to meet the week after next. This important committee will take a look at strategies for promoting our candidates who work at the township, city and village level for higher office. If you haven't already, sign-up to join us by e-mailing Maggie at maggien@hc-gop.org.

And...

I can feel momentum building for the GOP everywhere I go. The spending and wastefulness of the Democrats has finally begun to energize our people.

And...

Have a great Saturday.