Election Day 2008 is 212 days from today.
In 212 days, this nation will decide the following:
1. Will Barack Obama appoint up to 4 Supreme Court Justices? Justice John Paul Stevens is 87 years old. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg is 75. There are 2 other justices in their 70s and one justice in his late 60s that is rumored to be tiring of the job. Four ultra-liberal Supreme Court justices will change America for a generation. You can be sure that abortion will be expanded, the death penalty will be abolished, criminals will be coddled, and business will be hurt.
2. Will Barack Obama be Commander-in-Chief of the United States military? Can one imagine this? This man simply is not qualified.
3. Will we return to the liberal tax-and-spend policies that kill economic growth and prosperity?
4. Will Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Barack Obama really be in charge of the greatest country on earth?
5. Will we see a major expansion in government in the form of socialized medicine?
I want the answer to be: NO!
So, what can YOU do right now?
1. Visit www.JohnMcCain.com and contribute money. Yes, make a financial commmitment to Senator McCain. Even $25 can go a long way on the internet.
2. E-mail Pat Maloney, political director of the Hamilton County Republican Party at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell him you want to lead a coalition for Senator McCain's election as President. Tell Pat you want to be on the volunteer recruitment list and that you want to be kept up-to-date on campaign activities in your area.
3. Go to your local Republican Club meeting. Click here for a list of local Republican Clubs. Local clubs are a great way to meet other like-minded people and you can learn about Republican events in your neighborhood where your time and energy can be best used.
4. Make a contribution to us at the Hamilton County Republican Party. Yes, we need your help. Your local party is the main hub of activity for Republicans in this region providing a large headquarters with phone banks, conference rooms, computers, and support for grassroots efforts. The local party recruits and endorses candidates. We help candidates connect with a large donor base and we dedicate ourselves to helping candidates. You can donate here.
5. Commit yourself to working at the grassroots level to elect Republicans!
These are all things YOU can do right now to help us win!