Tuesday, July 08, 2008

German American Republicans


I visited with the German American Republican Club last night. An invitation to appear and briefly speak to the group was made to me by my friend and longtime Republican Keith Corman. Keith is a former Colerain Township Trustee, former candidate for State Representative, and a HUGE supporter of Sen. McCain.

The German American Republican Club is a fantastic group. Essentially, they drink a beer or two and talk about politics. These being two of my favorite things, I enjoyed myself a great deal and I look forward to my next visit.

Patti Clancy and Rob Goering both attended.

I did learn something quite interesting. The world famous Naked Cowboy is from Cincinnati. More importantly, his father is an active Republican who attended this meeting and is a ward chairman in Greenhills! Visit the Naked Cowboy Website to learn more.

Thanks to the Club for the invitation!