Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day, etc.


Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there today.

Personally, I'm spending most of the day with my son. With a busy election season upon us, it is incumbent upon everyone working to win elections to not forget the most important people in the world. I will also see my Dad this Father's Day and be grateful for all he has done for me.

And...

I will watch the U.S. Open to see if Tiger Woods can win a major tournament with a gimp leg!

And...

Kevin Youkilis...YOU KILL US! The Reds are playing good ball against the best team in the majors. A Cincinnati native and likely Republican (c'mon, he's from Sycamore!) hit a game-winning HR to beat our beloved Red legs.

And...

Hard for me to shake the nagging sadness of the passing of Tim Russert. I'll be watching at 10:00 a.m. today. The Drudge headline said it best: "He died of a Big Heart."

And...back to politics...

We saw great progress with the McCain campaign and the Victory operation this week. I'm excited about this campaign and I'm convinced we're going to win Ohio and keep the Presidency.

And...

My 9 year-old son looks at this blog sometimes. Hence, the photo on Father's Day. Thanks for indulging me.

Have a great Sunday.