Friday, June 20, 2008

Off To Columbus

I'm heading to Columbus this morning for a 10:00 a.m. meeting of the Attorney General Screening Committee at Ohio Republican Party Headquarters .

A person who I blogged about a couple of weeks ago, David Yost, has withdrawn from consideration--much to my disappointment. Dave is a decent and honorable man and a great County Prosecutor. Although I did not commit to David or to anyone else, I was confident that we had at least one good choice in him.

We can win back this very important seat and I look forward to hearing from our potential candidates. To the extent I'm allowed, I will keep you posted on this blog about the happenings in this important decision.

Finally, I'll be grabbing a sandwich at Katzinger's Deli. If you're jealous--you should be! In my mind, Katzinger's is to Columbus what Skyline is to Cincinnati.